The traditional band clips application is completed with a wide range of mounting plates, which enable to fix the band clips to any surface. Mounting plates are made of self-extinguishing and halogen free plastic.
Available in following colours:
- natural N (polyamide 6) - for indoor use,
- black UV (modified polyamide 6 - of higher resistance to UV radiation) for outdoor use.
Most important features:
- free of halogens and of phosphorus and cadmium compounds,
- various mounting possibilities (adhesive, pressed, hammered, screwed).
PMW hammered mounting plates
- this type of a plate is hammered into a hole.
Hammer the PMW plate into a drilled hole (8 mm wide and 40 mm deep). The PMW mounting plates can be used to mount cables to walls (concrete, bricks).
Ask about our products in that category